Computers, Internet, Wireless
Each branch has public computers and there is no charge for using the library computers. These all have internet access and word processing capabilities. There is a charge for printing: 15 cents per page.
- We ask that you bring your library card.
- Guest cards are available for visitors.
- You may call ahead and reserve computer time.
We will gladly help you if you need assistance and as staff time permits. We often have students available to give one-on-one free computer/internet lessons. Please contact any branch to schedule a session.
Please refer to our Internet Policy including Children and the Internet
Rules & Policies
The following computer usage rules apply:
- Users are limited to 1/2 hour per person per day
- One person per terminal – no exceptions
- Headphones must be used if listening to sound
- Users playing games will be asked to leave if the station is required for research
- Download and Read the Official Internet Access & Use Policy
Wireless access is available at all branches. Just bring in your laptop and connect to library wifi.